the Rift

[PRIVATE] i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring?

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

'Look.' The cat's sandpaper tongue continued to lick at the blood that coated the fur around his mouth as he watched the stallion reveal himself. The fawn was forgotten at the cougar's paws, his claws extended and scratched against the hard floor of the rotunda. He would be lying if he didn't admit that he enjoyed it when individuals were stupid enough to put on a display to get attention from them. It often enticed his bonded to attack after drenching them with acid rain.

"I see him." Her pale eyes locked with Merikh's for only a moment before she was looking at the black stallion again.

'What is he doing?'

"Showing off."

'Are you impressed?'

"No."

The sky began to darken as clouds gathered above dancing stallion. Whatever the reason for his display was, Histe was unsure, but she was in no mood for it. Thunder rumbled, hiding the echo of her steps as she left the rotunda to stand outside where she could feel the force of her rain. Her thin mane was lifted from her neck as a gust of wind blew past and she snorted, pale eyes narrowing and ears falling back against her head.

tsssss.

The first drop of rain fell on her back.

tsssss.

Another drop hit her shoulder.

tsssss.........tsssss.........tsssss.....tsssss.....tsssss...tssss..tssss.

"Now look at what you've gone and done." Her voice sounded exasperated as she glared at the dancing man. "Your rain dance as displeased the gods." She laughed casually as the drizzle continued, the drops sizzling as they hit against whatever surface caught them. "And this is what we've decided to reward you with." The rain came down a little harder, but it was nothing near the downpour that Histe usually rewarded victims with. That would come later, she wanted to play with this one a little bit first.

"."

ooc://

<3 you time!

@[Einarr]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring? - by Histe - 01-27-2015, 07:17 PM