the Rift

[PRIVATE] i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring?

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

She watched as realization slowly dawned on him, taking his features from looking dumb to shocked. Histe waited for him to finally react, to attack and give her a reason to fight against him, to slaughter him mercilessly. All he did was disappoint her when he charged forward and into the Rotunda where the rain could not reach him. What was it with males? They all could act as if they were the best and the strongest, but the littlest bit of discomfort and they took off with their tails between their legs like whipped dogs.

"Just kill him already, girl."

"No." Histe replied sternly to her mother's voice.

"Why not?"

"I like to play with my food." Her gaze fell to Merikh and the cat's claws extended and scraped against the ground. "Soon." She soothed the cat.

"What's wrong?" She looked at Einarr, a smirk carving its way across her face. "Can't handle a little rain?" She snorted and the rain fell harder, a downpour that made it difficult to see the trees behind her. The acid rain plastered her thin mane to her neck and made strands of her tail sick to her legs. "Pathetic!" She taunted the stallion before she turned and began to mimic Einarr's dance. Unlike Einarr's dance, her's was a dance of death, a dance to lure him from the safety of the rotunda, into the acid downpour where she could attack relentlessly.

"."

ooc://

still <3 you time!

@[Einarr]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring? - by Histe - 02-09-2015, 08:49 PM