the Rift

[PRIVATE] i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring?

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

A squeal left the mare's throat and all Einarr could taste behind his lips was desire. Lust filled his mind and clouded his thoughts, the rising heat making his body throb more than the pain of her acid rain magic. It would heal, in time, and he could always seek the healing hooves of a healer in the Throat, but he could not always mount a mare so alluring to him. The steely beast flapped his wings as he reared, keeping himself in the air as the brindled, scarred mare turned her ass towards him, inviting him and his strength. A neigh of victory and glory and primal lust bellowed from the depth's of the warrior's throat, filling and shaking the air of the forest around them.

The black stallion was no stranger to sex. He was a warden of great feats and he was highly respected and honored in his homeland. Mares flocked to bed him, to gain his seed, to feel him pressed up against them, giving them some phantom of his strength and power. While some more sophisticated types might think these mares whores, they were far from it. They were warriors and they knew when to get strong seed to give to their children. Einarr did not bed with weakness, not even in this moment in the forest. In the presence of gods--and companions--Einarr was giving the brindled mare a gift while she was performing a duty.

Twisting his body and steadying himself upon her, Einarr--FADED TO BLACK.

Pushing away from his prize, Einarr trotted around her. Sweat pooled along his sides, licking them in utter darkness where the damaging rains had not been able to touch because of the shields his wings had been. "I am Einarr, and we make strong child together." Einarr stood for but a moment, before remembering the dangerous feline companion and the rains the woman held. Having given what she wanted and taken what he wanted, the stallion snorted, tossed his head, and took to the skies.

He needed a healer. The pain laced across his body, tingling gruesomely as he flew towards home.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: i feel you glaring, why won't you stop staring? - by Einarr - 02-09-2015, 10:51 PM