[OPEN] Mischief Managed

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Damn, she thinks, he heard me. Well, better to conquer this moment now that it was here. Standing taller, hoping her stature might lend her strength of heart, Ampere watched Bucephalus draw near. His gaze was easy to trace as it lingered on her son, his nose soon following. If it had been the other side that Bucephalus examined so closely, she might not have minded, but since it was the ruins that the Morningstar explored, Ampere moved a step forward, as if to shield the boy.

Bucephalus was not unkind though. His words remained light and pleasant, as he ever was. It brought a thin smile to her lips, one that she kissed onto the back of the colt's head. "This is Zèklè, my son," she answered with courage, and even a hint of pride. Though like Bucephalus, she suffered in the stead of the grounded bird, constantly pitying the wreckage of his gift. She breathed on the spot constantly, as if warmth, life, love, might somehow construct what she knew wasn't there.

A small laugh escapes at Bucephalus' honesty, and blue eyes glitter with the happiness he always commanded. "Me neither," she admitted, "but there's always time for firsts it seems." At his compliment she tilted her head, her grin broadening in response. It only served to remind her of her current position though, and the predicament it placed her in.

"That's why I sought you out, Buce," Ampere murmured after a moment. Her tones were drawn out, hating to leave the good natured bull shit of idle chatter they began with. Be brave, she commanded herself, searching for mettle. "I'm sure you've noticed some... shared similarities. Not to mention the timing of it all." She levels the Chancellor with a stare, though it asks nothing of him. She does not need his help, nor his acceptance. She only needs him to be told, so that she doesn't feel the weight of it any longer.

"I'm unsure though, of just whom he appears most like, given there was more than one at the uh, time."

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Mischief Managed - by Bucephalus - 01-25-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: Mischief Managed - by Ampere - 01-26-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Mischief Managed - by Zèklè - 01-29-2015, 01:26 AM
RE: Mischief Managed - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Mischief Managed - by Ampere - 02-02-2015, 02:16 AM