the Rift

Truth or Dare?

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
Artorius
candles dripping on your body baby, this ain't truth or dare

So this was what had kept my mother from me for years. This wall of green that had sprung up, blocking the mysterious world from the rest of us until we finally decided to brave the unknown and break through the vines and branches that clouded the vision between the thick trees. Eyes as green as the needles of the ever-greens that sprung up around me flicked left, right, then left again as my slender, athletic frame swayed between the trunks my large glossy wings tucked in close to my equally as glossy sides so they wouldn't get insnared in the vines that hung heavy and thick.
The birds that had been singing songs of joy and happiness for the arrival of Spring, suddenly stopped upon my arrival. As if I were the barer of some kind of bad news, it was highly possible that my arrival in these mysterious lands would cause all kinds of havoc in whatever perfect life my mother was leading here. Maybe she had a family all of her own that was was happy with. Even though I missed her dearly and wanted an explanation as to why I wasn't good enough to take with her, I wasn't here to ruin her life she had here.
A sigh tore it's way through my lungs, out through slightly parted kissers while long, solid black limbs pulled beneath me in a squared out pose that would cause any halter horse to die of envy. Glossy, blue black harks flicked back and forth on my finely sculpted skull as emeralds moved from one tree trunk to another, it seemed as if each one was a different path that could be taken. The only question was, which one lead to the beautiful, painted mare that I had been searching for?
Moments passed, each second drifting away as I remained planted in the one location staring between a few different trunks, trying to decide which path I would take. Also slightly curious if I was the only creature in this neck of the woods, the silence was almost unnerving, as if the gods knew what my reason for being here was. Would my mother want me this time? Or would she be around for a little while and then leave as she had done about a year and a half ago? Maybe I would have been better off finding Remus and Romulus, starting a band with them until I found a place that I could settle down and start my own family.
A family in which one important member doesn't leave another one.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Abba] & Anyone from the Edge :3
Words;; 429
Notes;;

Credits: Image by fidber @ flickr
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-25-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-25-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-27-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-27-2015, 10:26 PM