the Rift

Truth or Dare?

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Purpose. She wanted to serve a purpose. So she trudged forward, back out into the Threshold to try and gather a few others to come and join the family. The family that she thought was falling apart, being thrown to the side, and desperately trying to gather all of the pieces again. She wasn't the only broken one anymore. Everyone else was beginning to shatter, to cry, and fall apart as they fought to get through their day.

Alas, she managed to stumble across another pegasus not too long after stepping into the forest. Standing there, squared off and seeming to peer off in different directions. A few moments in the shadows, gathering herself and hearing the words Kaj had originally told her (that there were not weapons in the wings), before she pulled herself forward and carefully cleared her throat in warning. Nostrils flared uncertainly as her feathered dragon came down from the skies and landed upon her back. His long tail lashing across her spine in support but no longer showing his normal display of dominance. He had calmed down, for the most part, since that spar. It had taken horrible scenes that she hadn't wanted to see flashed across her skull from Kaj's words to have Valiance realize just how badly it could turn, how badly it could hurt Resplendence in the process. So, for no, he sat upon her back and waited. "Can I… be of any assistance, sire?" she inquired, head tilting to the side ever so slightly as she looked over the black stag, so similar in build to Alysanne.

Today… well it would be interesting.

short post short, it'll get longer I promise XD
Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-25-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-25-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 08:59 PM