the Rift

Truth or Dare?

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Her eyes shift as he first concentrates upon Valiance, who (given the attention) puffs up in an attempt to show his display of dominance and to show off his feathery ways. After all, Valiance did tend to be a little vain (even if he wouldn't admit it). But, as she speaks, the stag returns his attention to her effeminate body and allows a gentle smile to cross his face. Good, he was welcoming. Far better than she could have hoped for in these parts. Everything was a game, a trick of words and a shift of body in order to get others to come. And still, they didn't always come… sometimes they just attacked because that was all that they really wanted.

He dips his skull for a moment before asking if this was Helovia. Her eyes light up just a little, glad that someone else recognized the lands and that she might not have to fully explain it all. Gently, she nodded her cranium as he tilted his head to the right and began to offer his apologies. "Artorius. It's a pleasure to meet you. This is Helovia, the claiming grounds specifically since everyone has to enter through this forest. I am Resplendence, and this dragon is Valiance," she explained, shifting just enough for Valiance to puff up again in his normal dance. Then, once he had his turn to show off she allowed one last phrase to be sung from her lips, gentle and calm as was most of those who resided inside the Edge's borders. "I currently reside in the World's Edge," a simple explanation, but one that opened the door for further explanation should it be needed.

She did not pry, she simply assumed that if he knew of Helovia that he also had some purpose for coming here. If he wanted help with it then perhaps she would be able to assist, but she would not force herself upon him and throw help around where it was not wanted.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-25-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-25-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-26-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Truth or Dare? - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 10:16 AM