[PRIVATE] And Then There Were Three

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

ARCHIBALD & LORETTA
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation, and now my unfortunate friend

Loretta grumbled, watching Kaj before them. She turned her amber eyes towards Archibald, scoffing mentally. We have better things to do. She growled across their bond, lowering her head to rest her chin on her paws. She had no time for this charade, whatever it may be. Loretta looked into the distance, seemingly bored and frustrated, and let the pale buckskin speak.

Archibald moved his leg out to bump Loretta, scolding her for having such poor manners. Turning his attention back to Kaj, however, Archibald stayed silent and respectful and let the stallion speak freely. His words were laced with his undeniable excitement, and his dance was justified now in the titan's mind. Kaj spoke about how the excitement needed to spread within Archibald's breast and the beast smirked, bemused by his king. However, the discussion with Kahlua set Archibald to focus intently. Had he told the queen of Archibald's desire to lift Ktulu back into her rightful place as Captain? Surely, the mare deserved it more than any other warrior in this herd. She was dedicated and smart and loyal--especially to Archibald. Nodding with Kaj's words, the behemoth waited, expecting Ktulu's promotion to remain the center of attention.

It was not, however.

"I trust you in my weakness and in my strength, Dauntless. You are my brother, in spirit, in blood shed and shared, in battle and peace. I ask of you, will you come to my side, will you be my equal...will you lead this family with me? Will you become Archibald the Dauntless, King of the Edge?"

The question took him by surprise, but the Dauntless did not miss a beat. "I would be honored." Archibald nodded to Kaj, lowering his head in respect to the King--his equal. Loretta jumped from her laying position, dancing around and between Archibald's hooves. She yipped, body trembling with her excitement. See, we did not have better things to do. Archibald teased, a silent smile playing at his pale lips. Turning his eyes back to Kaj, he spoke freely, "Give my regards to the queen, I must seek out my Circe and bring her home. We are expecting a child."

Archibald touched Kaj's shoulder but moved past him, looking beyond towards the Sky Island where he had left his mate.

Little did he know, his promotion would be followed by the worst moment of his life.

You will discover a war you're unable to win

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
And Then There Were Three - by Kaj - 01-25-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: And Then There Were Three - by Archibald - 01-26-2015, 01:37 AM
RE: And Then There Were Three - by Kaj - 01-26-2015, 03:04 AM
RE: And Then There Were Three - by Archibald - 01-26-2015, 04:14 PM