the Rift

[PRIVATE] chemical reactions

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

The golden altogether quite amused by all this. Of course though, Haldir was getting the real action here. The fawn, dancing across the snow balked with a small puppy came tumbling out towards him. Frozen in place the babe leaned back, but a smile growing on his lips before he dashed forward. Twisting around the puppy the babe playfully tried to head-butt the pup. A bleat of happiness jumped from his lips, earning him a glare from the gold before the twin horned turned back at hearing his name. As Haldir continued to dash about the pup and persuade him into a game of chase, the golden did his best to ignore them. That fawn would need to learn soon enough to stop messing around. That issue though would have to wait until later. Sighing the gold’s lips turn up a smile for the pink girl who also darted her eyes from the pair of pathetically innocent playing babes. Seems they both were wanting in that department.

Oh but she wants to move on, to get straight to it. Tasseled tail flicked by his hocks. Pity, this was always his favorite part. The dance of emotions and lies. Still, thinking of the cave beyond this Arch and the rest it promised did make the proposition seem more appeasing. The less time he spent here, the faster he could rest. Oh but he loved a good conversation! Though she was being, well, herself about it. Her usual oh so charming self. A formality. Earth eyes roll and golden head shakes, letting even a small chuckle slip out. There she starts to circle him, and the golden smiles in spite of it. That was usually his job, but hey he was all for letting women try things out. So the gold stood still, only his ears following her round. He says nothing to her …was that supposed to be a thank you? Let her carry this where she wanted. The golden was here just for the entertainment.

She was right though. They would make a fabulous team. Yes it was a pity she had the tendency to be a bitch. Another low soft chuckle slips out. Then she gets to the brunt of it, coming back in front of him. The golden’s face, relaxed and slightly tilted considers her in the fullest amusement. All she needed him for? Oh she was getting a bit big for her britches. Still the gold was in a good mood right? So he only smiles and shakes his head again. At least she finally got out that thank you. Actually that surprised him a bit. He supposed she had enough skill to lie through it. “A thank you? My how big of you.” The golden’s smile fades slightly. “I don’t need you either, but….” Here it comes, he was going to say thank you and voice her worth. “A good laugh is so hard to come by these days.” Yeah, that’s the golden for you. In fact he demonstrated it now, letting a small chuckle slip out again.

The golden seems to give though. “Oh come now Hotaru, take a joke.” He straightens himself, trying to contain the smile still running wild on his lips. “If you weren’t good at what you do I would have sent you packing ages ago.” It was actually the truth. Though the gold wasn’t sure he had that power…oh well she didn’t know that. “In fact, you’re the only one with much sense around here.” The gold seems to fall into a reflective state, thinking back to nearly a year ago when he first journeyed up these slopes. “The…administration, feels too many words lead to failure, but you, and I, have proven the opposite. You especially, with your stout in the Throat. Especially that conversation with Bucephalus. I really enjoyed that one, hard not to jump in myself.” He teased at his powers, but only a tease. It nearly made him start laughing all over again, but he managed to keep it in control. “Pity their…prizes are blocked from us now for it.” The golden waits though, his eyes glancing to the two babes that still play. Haldir completely oblivious to the pair. “So I’ll ask you again…” Those earth eyes look back to the pink girl. “What’s new?” And he wasn’t asking about a new hairstyle or dress. Though, if she was a good little spy, which the gold knew her to be, he wasn’t he’d get much.

OOC:: Sorry for the wait lovely. =]
@[Hotaru]
((note to self: set before))
"speech"
image credits :: Table by Sarah because she's AWESOME

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
chemical reactions - by Hotaru - 01-26-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: chemical reactions - by Thranduil - 02-07-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: chemical reactions - by Hotaru - 02-08-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: chemical reactions - by Thranduil - 02-11-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: chemical reactions - by Hotaru - 03-03-2015, 09:27 PM