the Rift

[PRIVATE] chemical reactions

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Hotaru
and Alice

Like real children did, the two disregarded the interspecies factor of their introduction and jumped straight to the playfulness their ages dictated. Neither seemed to realize the reality of their situations, nor the tension that thrummed along like a struck cord between their masters. They knew only friendship, and for a moment Hotaru envied the ease with which they dissolved into their mindsets of ease and companionship. She watched briefly as Alice met the fawnling step for step, their heads butting together and sending the fluffy pup down into the snow, bowled over by their size difference. Yet, just as springy as real children, the little one jumped to her paws the moment her body wriggled into equilibrium, happily pursuing Haldir across the snow. Hotaru snorted softly to see them so carefree. It would have to be remedied eventually, but in that moment, Hotaru had far greater things to deal with. Speaking of...

The golden remained still beneath her circling, allowing her eyes to rove and strip him down to ligaments and bone without complaint. Hotaru raised a brow, an easy smirk curling across her lips. Huh, maybe he could get a couple points for that as well. Still, she simply did not have the patience for the wordplay she generally engaged in. What was the point when they both employed the same tactics? Again, it merely would have been a formality. They would have seen right through each other, and while Hotaru would have cherished it any other time, it also would have been a good use of her time in another situation. And Hotaru loathed wasting her time.

Ah, yes, there was that disgusting arrogance. Hotaru rolled her eyes so hard they nearly ell from her head. At least she wouldn't have to deal with his larger than life persona, as if he deemed her someone to order about, to rule. It was he who wore shoes too big, dressing up in Deimos' clothes. Or was it Ophelia's? Thranduil would look oh so pretty in a dress in heels. But then he deemed to threaten her, and she smiled, all blades and blood and promise.

"Sorry sweetheart, your balls aren't that big," she said sweetly, as if they were merely conversing about the weather, or perhaps their latest kill. "You don't have that kind of power. Trust me, you're not the only one with connections." The bitch happily cocked her hip, far from intimidated, and smiled plainly at him. He may have Deimos, but Hotaru had so much more. She had done far more for the Basin than he had. She had given them their greatest foe, wrapped up all pretty. She had secured peace with their greatest enemy, she had Ophelia's graces and allowances. Their minor power difference was...irritating, but not something Hotaru could not change. And she would, before she was forced to neuter the poor pup.

Knowing he had ridden upon her achievement was no big deal, for in the end she'd been the one to orchestrate their truce and treaty. And in time the island news came from Gaucho himself, so Thranduil was late to the party once again. So instead she smiled, this time a bit more genuine - if that were possible for her - and allowed him his pretended triumph. It was cute, after all. Amusing. Like a child.

"Truly it is a shame. They have so many pretty things I'd simply die to have," she sighed mournfully, one of the few things she regretted about being the one to connect Ophelia's and Gaucho's hands in that manner. He pried, as he always pried, and she batted her eyes exaggeratedly and cooed in response. "Now, now, Thranduil, a lady never shares on the first date," she purred playfully. "We both know we have aces, and since we already established that you have little rule over me..." trailing off she giggled, tilting her head to the side and turning to walk away, sashaying truly because what she'd come to do was done and she had no need of him or his curiosity any longer. Wasted time and all that, after all. Glancing over her shoulder she smirked at him. "I'm sure you'll find out soon enough."

You can have him say something to keep her there, respond at your leisure, or let it die! I know it's old I'm awful ;-;

Image by Frostie-Spirits.deviantart.com
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
chemical reactions - by Hotaru - 01-26-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: chemical reactions - by Thranduil - 02-07-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: chemical reactions - by Hotaru - 02-08-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: chemical reactions - by Thranduil - 02-11-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: chemical reactions - by Hotaru - 03-03-2015, 09:27 PM