the Rift

The adventure

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Her chuckle did not ease Elsa. What had frightened her so? Helovia was not without it's evils. She may have just spotted something that could be quite dangerous, although nothing in the air reeked of danger. Thus, the attentions were then turned to Edgar. When she whispered her little hello, he hopped closer, before offering a beak-y smile followed by a squeak. Turning to face Elsa then, and satisfied with the daily dose of attention, spread his wings and flew back to the perch atop her head. His downy feathers ruffled as he settled in between her ears. It looked as if she had a crown made of fluff and bird.

Rolling her eyes at the cheeky bird Elsa turned her attention back to the mare. Poor girl was worried she had wandered onto claimed land. Quite contrary, for she was on the land of claiming. In essence, everyone was here for her. Elsa smiled, before continuing on to explain. If she just stood there with a smile on her face, she may as well be a stalker. "No, in fact, your in the Threshold. The only reason I'm here to to look for horses like you, to offer a home to." She finished with a shrug. Sometimes the most blatant answers were the best ones. "You're in the land of Helovia, so, like I just mentioned, if you would like, I can offer you residence within the Hidden Falls. If that does not interest you, you can find your way to the other herds to seek entry, or take the life of an outcast." Simple, sweet and to the point.

She flicked her tail mindlessly, pausing to allow the girl to speak. However, before she went on bringing any recruits back, it would be best to get a name. Clearing her throat once more, she spoke. "Also, what's your name? I'm Elsa, mason of the Hidden Falls." She finished decidedly. Elsa was always longwinded, and tended to drive out those who preferred the quiet life.

@[Aliyah] Tagging send a message to your inbox saying that you have a reply. If you can remember all the threads, you don't really need it. But if you're like me and forget a lot, its a helpful tool to know when to reply, If that made any sense. :3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-26-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-27-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-27-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-28-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-28-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-29-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-30-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-30-2015, 01:43 PM