the Rift

The adventure

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa was immediately excited by the words of the mare. Aliyah seemed generally interested in a home. Her responses were both to the point, and full of questions. It helped too, that Helovia seemed like a familiar name to Aliyah. Maybe then her culture shock would be a little less extreme as some cases were. A small smile settled upon her face, as Elsa got down to what she did best; talking and rambling.

"The Hidden Falls is the herd just to the north. It's settled in some mountains, and filled with, would you guess, waterfalls." A clever grin settled upon her face. Sometimes a little sass made thing interesting. "Midas and Ghost are the Czar and Czarina there, our leaders basically. They trust my judgement, so I'm free to accept you in if you would like to join us there." Edgar screeched loudly from his post on her head. Might as well let Aliyah know that he'd like her presence there. She'd just be another lady whom he could fawn over. "If you do decide to follow me, when we arrive at the Falls, you have to choose a profession. As I mentioned before, I am the Mason." She paused a moment, trying to gauge the mares reaction. A job was a perk for Elsa, but some were not as inclined to work. "Mason is the head of the crafters, so if you decide to go into that, you'll be stuck with me." She shot the girl a small wink before continuing. "Or you can be a medic, sleuth, seer, or warrior. Each of those have their respective leaders who you'll have to seek out." She finished, letting out a long breath. It was a lot of information to throw out there.

Giving the mare a moment to adjust, she spoke again. "However, do know that you are free to leave at any time. Or if the Falls isn't a place you want to go, you can take an outcast life and go explore other options." Of course Elsa preferred the aforementioned choice, but it wouldn't be fair to restrict Aliyah to one choice.

@[Aliyah]
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-26-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-27-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-27-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-28-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-28-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-29-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: The adventure - by Aliyah - 01-30-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: The adventure - by Elsa - 01-30-2015, 01:43 PM