the Rift

[PRIVATE] Borderlines (Rasta)

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

I was tired, but I could tell that it was morning. The sun was filtering in and it was easing my struggle to move and actually go forth from the cocoon of rocks that I had placed myself inside. It was safer, at least to me, in that cocoon when Alleo was out on patrols.

So I shuffled my weight and began to push my way out of the cocoon, easing back out onto the grass, the meadow in the middle of the lands. It was where I generally spent my mornings now, a point of reference before I edged off to different portions of the land and began my daily ritual of memorizing different aspects of the land. Today… today I would memorize the land by the cells. But, first, I could feel another lingering by the treeline on the opposite side of the meadow. It was faint, but enough of a mix in vibrations for me to recall it. And, with Ettore bouncing in agreement (and starting to get too large for the nest of hair that I had, but not yet ready to fly) I moved forward, delicately placing my hooves in an attempt to make as little noise as possible (to get back to the graceful vigor I had once possessed).

It is only when I am about four yards away that I can truly feel his form and a gentle smile lays upon my maw. "Midas. It feels like a lovely morning, just enough sun to warm without burning the skin," I muse, glancing around for a few seconds and feeling out the land around me, before offer Ettore my muzzle to climb onto and then placing him into the grass before me. It is his chirps of pleasure that allow me to fully recognize the joy he felt from being on the ground and running around, flapping his wings like a maniac as if it were going to aid him in flying soon

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-02-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:46 PM