the Rift

[PRIVATE] Borderlines (Rasta)

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Ettore immediately bounced happily toward Neve, watching as he tried to mess with the blade of grass before pulling yet another one. And then, the little baby began to hop toward a patch of undergrowth as if there is no tomorrow and Ettore only begins to follow after the girl flashes her lovely grin. I cannot help but to laugh at the pair as they attempt to play in a way that I didn't think would happen.

Alas, the other young one's name comes to my ears. A gentle smile presses upon my lips as I bob my head in confirmation and store the name for future reference. Then, he says that I have perfect timing. I can only laugh shaking my head a little in amusement of the entire situation. But, the news that fall from his lips has a few lines of shock staggering across my crown, breath seemingly left from my lips. "I… it… I…" I start, staring blankly at him for a few moments before I can actually form words. "It would be my honour to serve you, this family, and the Earth God in such a capacity," I breathe, swallowing the shock and blinking as I could only focus on the distance."I… thank you," I finish with, before reaching out to press my maw against his flesh to show my gratitude.

Finally, I could serve my family - I could be more than the burden that I assumed they saw me as (after all, who ever saw a blind person as more than a job, a let down, a thing they had to care for). No. I would continue to prove them wrong, as I tried to do every single day.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-02-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:46 PM