the Rift

[PRIVATE] Borderlines (Rasta)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Tis a huge step to take on the responsibility of managing magic for a herd. Aye, overseeing lesser apprentices, and completing projects that often drained the user of energy. She calls it an honor; which is true, but its more a necessity for us (the herd) to be served, than for anyone to be rewarded. As a group, we functioned together, and only together.

Otherwise, this whole family would crumble apart.

I've every confidence in Earth's decision and in this lady herself. She'd do well at the art of craft -- yar, I find myself beaming brighter when Rasta agrees wholeheartedly and extends herself warmly, solidifing and sharing the joy she felt. Without hesitation I reach forward to celebrate, making brief contact against her plush muzzle. Taking half a heartbeat to breath deep that warm, almost milky scent with the gentlest of sweeps.

Rarely did a summons fail.

Yar. Nothing reminds, aside from a few words of formality. "With Earth as our witness, I name thee Mason and bestow upon ye all the entitlement and power associated with that title." The transfer of power would be instant, (or so they say,) every description was unique in how the user accepted his/her newfound talent. Neve burst into view with a mouthful of cloverleaf still hanging inside her jaw. Green blood was smeared across her chest like a sorely won badge. She muched on the clover for a brief moment, then suddenly started spitting it out after deciding by the (?) number of bites she didn't favor the leaf.

@[Rasta]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-02-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-10-2015, 11:59 PM