the Rift

[PRIVATE] Borderlines (Rasta)

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

I could feel our flesh connect. It was like a solidification of what had just happened - a celebration of gaining and purpose and a title that proved she was more than just the one to stand there and listen to everything. She could actually do something now. Then, he pulls away and formally presents me with the title of Mason. If my eyes could dance with joy, they would be. Alas, the happiness still painted across the features of my face and gave them (almost) a new sense of life.

As if on cue, Neve appears again - seeming to burst through the foliage and Ettore followed in suit not long after. Neve seemed to be chewing on something, though it only happened for a few moments. Meanwhile, Ettore was now bouncing around and searching for holes in the ground. He had a fascination with trying to catch the slithery worms that I had often come to pick from the ground with the roots' assistance these past few weeks. He enjoyed watching them fight before he ate them - why I couldn't quite tell, but it amused him. So, settling upon one hole he began to scratch at it with his talons, widening it just enough to stick his claws in there and snag a worm or two with his talons.

It was almost like a fishing endeavour, as he continually swatted his talon around the hole. And, when he finally got one there was a loud chirp of accomplishment - puffing out his chest as if he had just defeated the worst villain in the world. "What would you like for me to start with?" I inquired, finally pulling my attention from my the two toddler-like companions and turning back toward Midas. What tasks would he like to be completed to help our family?

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-02-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:46 PM