the Rift

[PRIVATE] Borderlines (Rasta)

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
There was a gentle pause as Midas stopped to think about the question which I had asked. Alas, he turned to say that Elsa for direction and work. I nodded in response before he began to speak once more. Guidance? From me? My audits perked up higher, clearly showing the attention that my blind gaze could never prove. He spoke of making a second exit in the case of an emergency and instantly I bobbed my head. "It sounds wondrous," I responded before he spoke of where they could start forming it.

He spoke of not wanting the elders and helpless to be trapped, and I could not agree more. I most definitely did not wish to be stuck inside these borders - it did little to please me. "Perhaps the Earth God could assist us? Create a door out of the existing mountain wall that could only be moved by some enchanted item that could be given to those unable to fly… it would make sure that no one else could follow us out, and not allow any in through that exit as well…" It sounded good, so long as the Earth God was actually wiling to assist. And, it may be a bit of hard work, but the herd could pull together, right? We had pulled together for the jails and such, we could pull together for the idea of safety as well?

Alas, I also paused, taking in a breath. "Sorry if I'm overstepping... it just seems more... secure?" I said it quietly, head tilted down in a form of respect before Ettore came bounding back toward my hooves, chirping to be noticed.
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 01-28-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Borderlines (Rasta) - by Midas - 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM