the Rift

[OPEN] think about the good times

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

So I have to admit, that place where the little squirrel thing was made me laugh. It was such a weird little structure. The flowery cloth stuff moved so gracefully. They were much better at flying than I was. It made me a little jealous, but I still appreciated them. Sneaking off once again without mom, dad, or Shida, I was free to do whatever I want. Sneaking towards the rotunda, I knew I wanted to sit there and look at every inch of it. Who knew what secrets it held? For all anyone knew, there could be buried treasure under that rotunda thingy. And if there was some there, I was going to get it and bring it home so others could be proud of my works.

Once the rotunda was in view, I couldn't contain my excitement. So I bounce forward, onto the smooth surface. It was hard to stand upright, but after a few wobbly steps, I was perfectly balanced. Standing, I was instantly enthralled. The afternoon sun seeped through the ceiling, casting patterns of the rainbow all over the floor. It danced upon my pale skin, and for once, I felt that I actually had color. Its so easy for me to slip into a submissive light, but in this moment, I would be the jewel of the rotunda. It would love me with its colors, mysterious aura, and billowing drapes.

So there I stood. For once in my foal life feeling something that actually made me feel better. A smile settled upon my face. I couldn't help it, I had to dance. So there I was, flinging myself about like a crazy girl. My wings flapping wildly, I threw my head back and laughed, and laughed, and laughed again. Even my landings made the most exquisite noises. It was like a hard clicking, moving in certain ways even made it feel like.. well, I don't know really. It reminded me of the way life beat, like, it was pretty even if it was the same mid-tone click. Thus, my dancing ensued. I would dance the night away if I could.

"Shida stop being such an asshole"

Image Credits

@[Zèklè]

Messages In This Thread
think about the good times - by Auriel - 01-26-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Breccan - 01-28-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Zèklè - 01-29-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: think about the good times - by Auriel - 01-29-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Breccan - 01-30-2015, 02:45 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Zèklè - 02-08-2015, 02:23 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Auriel - 02-09-2015, 02:47 PM