the Rift

[OPEN] think about the good times

Breccan Posts: 16
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 || Birdsong
Tribs
B R E C C A N

It wasn't that hard to sneak away from Ma, in fact sometimes I wished she'd actually catch me because it was getting too easy to slip off and go adventuring... It made sneaking boring. Anyway, I had snuck away from Ma and Tempe to go exploring and adventuring! Why did I leave Sis?

So I could surprise her with whatever I found.

'Cuz lemme tell you, nothing's better than when Sis smiles. She gets all glowy and fluttery and happy, and nothing makes me happier. It's like this warm happy feeling in my chest when I find something new to show her...plus I get bragging rights! I mean, what could be better?

So there I was, prancing along and looking for something interesting.

Trees.

Trees.

Trees.

Bush.

Trees.

WHERE WAS EVERYTHING?!

I stop suddenly, feeling as if my legs are covered in that cold-stuff Da told us about that was called 'ice'(I got no clue what it felt like, but Da said it was cold so it was cold). What if...

What if I was in one of those never-ending woods like Da's stories? I tried not to panic, because that wasn't 'manly', but who was I kidding?!

I was stuck in this forest!

Quickly I broke into a sprint, running as fast as my long legs could take me, trying to find some sort of break, a clearing even, within these trees. Nothing but trees flew past me, and I began panicking even more, gulping down air to ready myself to scream for help from Ma or Da or even Sis(even though I doubt she'd let me forget it).

When suddenly

Something comes into view.

It's another foal

And I'm hurtling towards it.

"WATCH OUT!" I yell, my wings flaring out as I lean back, scrambling to try and stop to avoid hitting the foal. My rump hits the ground, and there's a VERY uncomfortable sensation right there. Doomed, I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what would happen next.

OOC: Hope you don't mind me dropping Breccan in here xD @[Auriel]

Messages In This Thread
think about the good times - by Auriel - 01-26-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Breccan - 01-28-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Zèklè - 01-29-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: think about the good times - by Auriel - 01-29-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Breccan - 01-30-2015, 02:45 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Zèklè - 02-08-2015, 02:23 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Auriel - 02-09-2015, 02:47 PM