the Rift

[OPEN] think about the good times

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

I am pretty scared, but neither of the colts made a move to capture me yet. The one-winged one even says I'm good at dancing! That's awesome, maybe I can be ballerina some day.In fact, it continues, and they actually introduce themselves to me. The antlered one is Breccan, and the one winged one is Zèklè. It's a hard name to say, Ill just call him Z unless he decides to maim me for it. Plus Z sounds a lot cooler, like he should be leading a little gang or something. Both too, were here to collect or find something. Well, that is a lot more of a nobel cause than mine. I just wanted some place to be free and dance. It was fun, and a kind of release actually.

Smiling at both of them, I shamefully realize that I have no introduced myself. "My name is Auriel. I'm from the Hidden Falls." I say pridefully, puffing out my chest again. It doesn't help my ego either that Breccan seems genuinely interested in my smoke breath. It's my signature, so I'm glad when those around me compliment it. Makes me feel special if you know what I mean. "I was born like this. Oh, and it does all sorts of crazy things when I blow it in horses faces. It's kinda cool but leaves them feeling all weird." I finish with a shrug. Volterra for example, he basically went bananas. It was cool, but he was so tired after that. I felt kind of bad, but it was all for the sake of science! It's better that I know what it does on a willing horse instead of randomly finding out at an awkward moment. Like now, I'd feel bad if I made Z or Breccan feel like that. I don't think they'd stay my friends then.

Z though, comes up with a great idea! I like talking, but games are much more amusing. Especially when learning about others. "That's a great idea!" I exclaim, but I still don't know much about my new friends. Maybe we could turn this into a meet and greet game or something. Then we'd all know each other! "We should do it too, where like, when we are found, we have to tell a fact about ourselves. Like, if we have siblings and their names, or like a cool thing we have, like my magic. Something like that, then I can know more about you guys. And I can brag about my new friends later!" I exhale sharply. I was a long-winded talker, and sometimes it got a little out of control. Jumping away then, I look back and call to them. "Nose-Goes, one of you gots to be the finder!" I giggle and trot off. I need a good place to hide, one where they won't be able to find me. I dive off behind a large fir tree, and stand quietly. I have to bite my lip, because I can't laugh and give away my position! I don't want to be found, and there was no harm in winning either. I liked winning, it's fun.

Image Credits

@[Zèklè]
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
think about the good times - by Auriel - 01-26-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Breccan - 01-28-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Zèklè - 01-29-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: think about the good times - by Auriel - 01-29-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Breccan - 01-30-2015, 02:45 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Zèklè - 02-08-2015, 02:23 PM
RE: think about the good times - by Auriel - 02-09-2015, 02:47 PM