the Rift

[OPEN] they've got the cages, they've got the boxes. [sensory deprivation]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

She was late to her own party apparently, because Midas had already been here. Her eyes widened and bowed respectfully, eyeing him suspiciously. Did he think her not apt to do the work? Had he already assumed she was incapable? How rude. Her eyes narrowed as he carefully introduced himself. His words were again painfully formal. Too much so for her liking. Why did he pretend (or was it pretend?) to be so.. so like that? Did he think that they were only acquaintances? Surely after the spars and some work he would at least consider her some sort of friend. Maybe it was just the post-pregnancy blues but she was feeling a little aggravated today.

Nodding in agreement, she spoke slowly, still unsure of what to do. "I think me of all people would know how much better Frostfall is." She said with a light, shallow laugh. Although it was true, she was Frostfall reincarnated, or so she thought. "Midas.." She began slowly, trying to gauge his reaction. Sure this was the time to get to work, but they could still talk. After a few more steps towards the rocks they would work with, she spoke again. "Are you always so nice and formal to everyone? I mean seriously, do you ever get mad? Like ever?" Her voice was a little agitated, but nonetheless curious. Cracking another part of the rock off she began assembling the base of the wall. "Sorry if its like out of line or whatever, but I kind of want to know." She added nonchalantly. There you go Elsa. Make up for the pushy question by being pushy. Apparently fighting fire with fire was a good tactic in her mind.

Stepping around to the pile again, she rolled a few more rocks over, and began cracking and pasting. Her mind reeled with questions to ask, but for now she kept her mouth shut. If she was walking on thin ice, she wanted to know it first. It was Spring and all, the ice did run a little thing during this season.

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: they've got the cages, they've got the boxes. [sensory deprivation] - by Elsa - 02-01-2015, 08:49 PM