the Rift

[PRIVATE] Got me ten feet off the ground

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

When I had come here to play, I did not expect to see a familiar copper-snow mare diving, reckless, carefree. I lifted my head from the earth, having been rolling(because sand itched quite a bit in naughty places), just in time to watch the princess plummet. It was a sight to steal the breath, to make the heart speed up in excitement and terror sympathetic to her own.

Down, down down she falls towards what had to be her doom. "Now." I breathe, and am on cue, for her wings unfurl to stop her rapid descent, and I laugh at the shriek she makes. If I had to guess, she wasn't used to such things. Quickly I rose, shaking myself off before going to approach, however I pause, hesitating. I seemed to have a bad habit of parting on ill terms with mares, apparently... Would my presence be welcomed?

I frowned faintly, then shrugged it off and strode over, grinning. "That was wonderful, Nasreen. I did not take you for one who enjoys such things." I dip my head in greeting, glancing up at the sky before looking back to her. My smile fades, and my ears flick back, no words escaping me for the moment. But, as always, I break the silence(Can you blame me? This world is too damn quiet and too damn still), taking a step towards her. "Nasreen... I am sorry about your home, but that would require me doing something I cannot. Perhaps I can help you find another way?"

As fond of this mare I was becoming, she was not worth my death.

@[Nasreen] SO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT
"Bucephalus speaks"
"Altan speaks"

Credits
Image by Aud
Coding by Tamme

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Got me ten feet off the ground - by Nasreen - 01-26-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Got me ten feet off the ground - by Bucephalus - 03-04-2015, 11:21 AM