Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn

you're my sunshine
and i want you to know
that my feelings are true
i really love you

"Mother!" Her voice rang through the misted forest, jovial to the point of bursting. Tiny hooves raced through the undergrowth, ruby eyes wide and glistening, coal mouth stretched in a wild, carefree grin. Rathunax flew overhead, trilling and singing, hoping to attract the attention of Valiance. Together, they raced through the forest, Nayati occasionally tripping or snagging her long tresses, until Rathunax finally forced her to pause to braid up her hair like her mother had taught him. Kicking her heels, she butted Rathunax playfully out of the way, feeling as if her lungs were going to burst and her heart alongside it.

She'd never experienced such an intense, pure feeling. Untainted by even the strength of her debilitating fears. It made her reckless, gave her a headrush that made her squeal and kick her heels like a filly once more. "Mother!" she called, running for the herb garden. Even as her breaths panted and her lungs protested, she could not be kept down. Were it not for gravity, she likely would have been floating right off the earth.

Skidding to a clumsy, over-eager stop, the young maiden danced and bounced around the garden laughing breathlessly. Overhead, Rathunax gave a mighty cry and swirled upward in a tight circle, her exuberance infections in their shared revelation. Now if only her mother would appear, so that she could share the good news and the excitement with her, too.

you're my best friend

Nayati & Vadim

Image Credit Code: Time

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Messages In This Thread
you're in control of my heart - by Nayati - 01-26-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: you're in control of my heart - by Nayati - 01-26-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: you're in control of my heart - by Nayati - 01-26-2015, 09:30 PM