the Rift

[PRIVATE] you're in control of my heart

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

She was hiding, secluding herself in the little tiny section of 'home' that her canopy gave her. Valiance had closed the door, allowing the fabric to billow listlessly and hide the broken mare inside of it. She had tried to find everyone. She had tried to find Nayati. She had tried to find Quil. She had tried and she had failed. She only proved herself to be as useless as others seemed to think she was. And, because of that today was one of those days where staring poisonous herbs in the face would not be wise. They would be even more appealing when she could smell their aura. A quiet promise for death.

But it was a voice that startled her - one she had been afraid that she wouldn't have ever heard again. Mother! And, at first, it was too far away for her to realize the yell was happy and not panicked, not in pain. She stumbled to her feet, eyes widening by the time that she heard the next yell and it is only when Valiance pushes the canopy out of the way that she lays eyes on the dotted child that she had so claimed as her own. Her heart swells, swallowing back the fear as she strides over, closing the distance quickly in fear that she still might be hurt. "My little flower," she breathes, eyes having to linger upward in order to actually meet her gaze.

The sadness that had infected her orbs seems to tear itself away as she takes in the young one who has grown so beautifully into a brilliant woman. She was blossoming, far less afraid of the world now (or so it seemed from her rambunctious arrival) and Res reaches out to press her maw against her shoulder. Part of her family was well, and she was beyond glad for that.

Valiance, now satisfied that Resplendence was safe (and no longer threatening poisonous herbs) took to the sky, hoping to join Rathunax in his dance - offering his own call of pleasure to the mix. Their bondeds were happy, and he could ask for nothing less. "Tell me what has you so excited, my rose?" Res inquires, tilting her cranium ever so delicately to the side with a gentle grin upon her face.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
you're in control of my heart - by Nayati - 01-26-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: you're in control of my heart - by Resplendence - 01-26-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: you're in control of my heart - by Nayati - 01-26-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: you're in control of my heart - by Nayati - 01-26-2015, 09:30 PM