the Rift

never was a happy ending [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
Sorry for the wait.

Charcoal iris reflected the white dragon who held attention with not only her chattering, but the way she took flight, easily navigating the sky. The red maned mare was quick to pull her eyes from the air to Lace when he spoke. It was a look into his world shared with a dragon. Faelene could see he was sincere in the way he spoke, and directed a look to his companion. She had never been able to understand it as an outsider, and wasn't fully disappointed he had no words to explain. It was something she would learn for herself, or be kept a mystery. Something she did not know, or wish to at this time. Life needed it's secrets, and surprises. Much as a companion appealed to her, she wasn't sure if it was in the cards."Well, you are lucky," she stated for all the things he said. Having anyone who loved,cared, easily knowing hearts. It was a bit for her mind to hold, it seemed something simple by a look, but was a lot more complex.

The sun continued to warm her body, half damp it felt just right, something she wanted to enjoy before the cold time that would soon come. Continuing to walk, not yet deciding if she liked the sensation of the sand her dark nape arched and she looked upon it briefly. Her head had lowered with much more of a relaxed aura, but she continued in stride, keeping track of him from a side view. Her ears would turn at his hint of her possibly being pleasant company, but it was only with the pull of his lip she needed to be sure. Slowly she nodded in agreement, not hiding her own pleased smile; she had not expected to like his company either. It was with interest she continued to eat his words, becoming more curious about his life, who he was. She did not know what possessed her to be fascinated about details, but she was. Maybe, because she liked depth, knowledge was power, and she had drive to learn, eat anything handed to her in that sense. How rare it was to have found a kind gentleman, giving her a different perspective of life. An equine no less. Something she should have feared, but did not. Another thing, that had her mind humming with questions and thoughts.

"That's good advice, something I wish I was better at. I struggle finding reason to trust, always thinking of the negative. It does carve you in pieces, bit by bit. I hate it, and constantly seem to be at war with myself. Trying to look at things from a different point, rather then face value," she somewhat rambled with a sheepish smile to her dark muzzle. "But this is nice. I haven't really had a quiet, uninterrupted conversation in while without worrying what it would mean. I'm usually stuck wondering what's the point, what's the motives," she would confess. A burden she had placed upon herself would began to lift.

Messages In This Thread
never was a happy ending [closed] - by Faelene - 09-11-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Lace - 09-14-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Faelene - 09-16-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Lace - 09-16-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Faelene - 09-17-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Lace - 09-24-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Faelene - 09-29-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Lace - 10-06-2012, 08:49 AM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Faelene - 10-09-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Lace - 10-14-2012, 07:09 AM
RE: never was a happy ending [Open] - by Faelene - 10-23-2012, 04:31 PM