the Rift

[OPEN] Ground Shakin' [joining]

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
Artorius
she'll be shocked when I change these locks

Mixed emotions rattled around in my skull as I stood there in the clearing that had been my entrance to Helovia. I wasn't too sure how to feel about the pink mare and the information she had given me, my mother was fine and in good spirits. Maybe she didn't miss me and my arrival at her door way would just cause more trouble than it would good...but then again, maybe it would be the opposite and the world would grow a couple shades brighter when our matching emeralds met once again.
Emeralds flicked over my feathered shoulders once, staring back at the world and life I had left behind one last time before I turned to face the world that sprawled out before me. Swallowing the lump that had began to form in my throat I followed the ear-less mare at an easy canter, surprise flickering in my frame at the fact that the small mare had as much speed tucked into her more compact build than I had originally thought. A fresh smile crept across my features as my emerald's closed and I was lost in the feeling of the wind tugging through my silky mane. Oh how I wished that Resplendence had wings so we could both experience the wonders that were flying, if there were a way that I could carry both her and myself through the clear blue Birdsong sky until she pointed out the land that would soon be home to the both of us, I would. But alas, she was grounded, the only experience she would get of flying was whatever images her feathered companion would send through their mental link.
Eyes snapped wide open as the sound of the mare's rythmic stride changed, slowing down to a trot before gliding easily to a stop in front of what looked like the remains of a wall. Near the base, the ground glittered with shards of glass and I made a mental note to be careful walking around here, just because my mother was a Doctor didn't mean I could act like an idiot and make a mess of myself just to spend time with her. Glossy ears flicked forward as a mixture of excitment and unease washed over my frame, thankful that our species was unable to throw up for surely the butterflies in my stomach were churning up some kind of wicked bile.
It was strange, to be so anxious over the idea of being reunited with my own mother. But the thoughts of worry were pushed aside as my emeralds moved past the shattered wall to the breathtaking view that was just past them. Trees as tall as mountains stood tall with tendrils of mist wrapping their way between the strong trunks, birds sang happily in the gentle sunlight and in the distance equines, pegasi, and unicorns alike were grazing happily side by side. A broad smile over came me as I turned to meet the golden eyes of my recruiter while vocal chords began to shake and tremble out a reply full of excitement. "So this is the edge of the world is it?"

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Abba]
Words;; 528
Notes;; Permission to powerplay Res by Abba <3 Please let Abba post first and then anyone else is welcome to join!

Credits: Image by fidber @ flickr
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 01-31-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Archibald - 01-31-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 01-31-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 02-02-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Archibald - 02-06-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 02-07-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 09:37 PM