the Rift

[OPEN] Ground Shakin' [joining]

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
Artorius
she'll be shocked when I change these locks

I could hardly contain the flicker of excitement that was quickly turning into a wild fire as we stood there among the glittering, shattered glass and the tendrils of mist that were creeping between the holes in the walls. "Yes, this is the World's Edge. Now we only have to wait for someone in higher ranking to come so you can be let in," the wild fire seemed to dim a little at the idea of having to remain here at the border, only being able to imagine what wonders resided in the misty forest while waiting for the higher ranking creature to come and welcome me into the folds of their family.
My star studded skull bobbed up and down, showing the pink that I had heard her loud and clear. "It's beautiful." The words whispered away from my vocal chords into the gentle breeze of Birdsong, but alas they were lost in the call of Resplendence. Her call rang loud and true through the cracked wall as the feathered dragon took off over the walls into the herd land. I could only assume that he was on his way to go find one of these higher ranking officials that Resplendence had been talking about, but then again maybe he was just bored of our company and went to go find some trouble to cause.
The small, pallid mare turning to face me pulled my emerald's from the sky where they met easily with her molten ones as a soft medley of words began to fall from her rosy lips. "What brought you here? Were you searching for your mom, or just trying to learn more about Helovia?" Ears moved forward then to the side as my wings shifted against my sides and the mare's words sank in. I was here for a reason, and it was to find my mother in a way. But I wasn't necessarily here for her. Clearing my throat I glanced away from the pale mare for a moment, glancing out to the tree line that wasn't far from where we stood before allowing myself to reply. "More along the lines of wanting to figure out what had kept her here...and away from her family." There, the truth was out. I had travelled for days because I was hurting, I was a three year old stallion who still desired to know the truth as to what was keeping my mother away from me. Maybe it was a foolish reason to have left behind what I knew, what I was comfortable with...but I didn't want to just be comfortable for the rest of my life.

"Speech here."
Tag;; Resplendence & Archibald :D
Words;; 415
Notes;; struggled so hard with this, my head is throbbbbing

Credits: Image by fidber @ flickr
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 01-31-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Archibald - 01-31-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 01-31-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 02-02-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Archibald - 02-06-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 02-07-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 09:37 PM