[OPEN] Ground Shakin' [joining]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
Cause You gotta be bigger, be faster, be stronger
If you're gonna survive any longer

Archibald stood on the edge of the world, looking out at where the ocean met the sky in the misty distance. The massive beast's golden eyes were cloudy, dark, unreadable in their cold stare out towards the end of the world. His companion stood as his side, just as statuesque and solid, her amber eyes matching his as she looked upon the ocean. Tallsun was approaching, the season would change over in just days, and it would bring his sons another year older. As he stood here, in his herdland, his sons were watching over his daughter in the Dragon's Throat. It hurt his heart, but he had to trust his sons. As much as hellfire and brimstone raged in their guts, he had seen the look of love on their eyes as they looked upon the fragile body of their sister. They would protect her, even if it endangered their own lives, and Archibald had to have confidence in that.

Boys will be good. Daughter is safe.

Gaucho is there.

If he lays a hand on Macaria, we will end his life, Archibald. We both know that, and the boys do as well.

Archibald turned his head, a red darting figure catching his attention. He recognized it as Resplendence's dragon. The small reptile seemed to be beckoning him, and with a simple nod of his head towards his red and white bitch, Archibald turned to follow the draconian messenger. Obediently, and with her interest perked at this call, Loretta followed. The bonded pair moved through the forest with ease, weaving trees and dodging boulders and jumped over fallen logs with ease. This was their forest, and it was apparent as they followed the red reptile. Finally, the King emerged at the border. His eyes found the one-eared healer quickly, and he looked her over. She was not panicky, and he felt a wave of relief for that. Turning his head, then, Archibald looked upon the newcomer. His body naturally squared up as he stood just a horse length before the midnight boy. Loretta stood at his side, watching the winged one carefully, her tail curling over her red back. "Archibald the Dauntless, World's Edge King. You seek acceptance into our ranks, I presume. Where does your talent soar?"

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 01-31-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Archibald - 01-31-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 01-31-2015, 10:02 PM