the Rift

[OPEN] Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz]

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

Excitement glittered in my crystal blue eyes as I raced away from my mother once again, banded wings spread out as if I thought a gust of wind would catch me and suddenly I would be flying. I couldn't wait until the weak appendages were strong enough to carry my mass through the sky. It would come eventually, but for now I was grounded, my only freedom to be reached by racing over the warm sands. Today my adventures would probably be able to last a little longer than my run in with Cirrus and Bucephalus considering today my stomach was full of Alija's sweet nectar. There would be no growling stomach and pangs of hunger...at least not for the next hour or two. Just long enough to cause some trouble that the adults would have to clean up later!
An infectious giggle escaped through my navy kissers, and boy was I glad there wasn't anyone around to hear the girlish noise come from me, I had a reputation to uphold and sounding like a filly wouldn't give me any kind of rep. Except a bad one. Dark ears flicked back against my skull as wings pulled in close to my ribs and striped limbs struck out even harder than before, racing towards a specific spot in our sandbox where hopefully my brother and any of the other foals would show up so I could share the devious plan that had been forming in my head all day.
My slowly growing tail snapped against my hips as I pulled to a halt next to the ever-burning flame. Had I been older, and a little bit wiser maybe I would have known the importance of this location to my herd, but as a child this place just seemed like an awesome meeting place that was easy to find! A wicked grin crept across the right side of my mouth while I turned away from the flames for just a moment, looking over my shoulder at the horizon I had just came from. Hopefully Aakesh had understood my secret message to meet me here after lunch and today wouldn't wind up being a big ole' flop! Excitement bubbled at dangerous levels within my small form as I hopped from hoof to hoof in hopes of containing the energy that coursed through my veins while I waited for my smaller brother's dark form to break the clear blue of the sky and warm red of the sands.

"Speech speech speech"
Tag;; @[Zèklè] @[Aakesh]
Words;; 415
Notes;; If you have a character less than a year old in the Throat and I didn't tag you, please by all means join :D

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Hertz - 01-28-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Rhoa - 02-05-2015, 02:35 PM