the Rift

[OPEN] Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz]

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable

Now older, the colt was trying to chew down some grass. Shivering as the greens from the slid down his throat the colt shook his purple speckled head before trotting to the mother he now shared. It didn't bother him in the least to have, little big brother. He liked when Hertz had something fun in mind, Aakesh was not one to be alone. He bored quickly when left to his own devices. So when his navy bro told him he had a plan for today, he jumped at the chance. Drinking his fill from his antlered mother, the colt reached up to rub his face against hers. "Love you Mamma." She smiled warmly down at her black son. I love you too sweetling, take care of yourself and Hertz." Nodding he turned moved into a smooth gallop.

Joy and excitement pounded through him wondering what his brother had in mind. Sand flew out from under strong feathered hooves. Even though the purple hairs were still growing, they were already thickening showing how long they would eventually be. As he topped a sandy dune, silver eyes fell on a familiar form. Nickering happily he bolted down the hill, allowing the sand to carry him. Laughter bubbled out from black and amethyst lips as he hurtled down towards his brother. Steel grey eyes flashed playfully as he thought of pouncing on Hertz. Lucky for his larger sibling, he was standing much to close to the fire to play safely.

Finally sliding to a stop the feathery boy threw open purple tinted wings in welcome. "Hey bro what's up?!" His voice was still young and squeaky, but it held a hint of the avalanche it would, one day, hold. Stepping closer and pulling wings in simultaneously, he reached out hoping to touch his brothers neck warmly. "What are we doing here anyway?" Smiling mischievously Aakesh wondered what the navy had in mind for today. The lightning covered lad always had very... interesting plans. Stepping back the boy stomped his hoof chasing of a very annoying fly. 'Stupid bugs!'

------------------------------------------------
talk Thoughts
Words; 346
Notes; Whoop! Boy time!!

Danger? Hah!
I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!

TigerStriped4 | LarissaAllen | sugarpoultry
Please tag Aakesh

[Image: comm_aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24aj.png]

[Image: aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24ke.png] Both pixels by Aud!

Messages In This Thread
Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Hertz - 01-28-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Aakesh - 01-30-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Rhoa - 02-05-2015, 02:35 PM