the Rift

[OPEN] Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I can't find your silver lining. . .

I don't see the difference. I wish I did, but I just simply didn't. The water on the outside is salt? And on the inside... fresh?. Ew. Weird. But I very much liked the inside one better less...mmm...what's the word...?

Salty.

I'd been standing at the oasis when I decided I'd go looking for trouble. My day was already horrid with all this boring thinking about the different types of water in the Throat. I'd decided that I'd get in some sort of trouble for myself. It's not like there was anyone around to see it. And no, it's not an integrity thing, it's just that I see myself not perfect, and I know that in the Throat I am pretty much free other than any duties I am required to do when asked.

I'd taken flight before this string of thought had ended and I was now gliding over the clouds, making a merciless loop. Well, it was merciless for me because one: I'd never ever done that before and two: I could have fallen.
Though, I'd fallen before and I was okay...but it kind of scared be a bit now. That was when I met Gaucho.
I still feel like I have not made a correct impression on him yet. Dark specks and light specks and grey specks dot an area that I very much want to be in at the moment.

There are others there.

Talking. And being social and not bored with water and themselves and...

NEW FRIENDS!!

I swoop down, dappled wings curved in a new way I'd invented. The air flowing over them, not catching them as I watch with daring eyes what was to happen next. Pulling up, I land softly into the sand, trotting a little at the end. I imagine the cheering and whoops as I say "I call that one, dare-devil's dive." Yeah...no. I was no diving champion, nor would I ever be. Just me. As much a me I could be.

I evaluate the foals that where here. I saw Rhoa. He was the only one out of the four who I knew and I was kind of proud of it. Also, it meant meeting new friends. I made my way over with a bright smile, and it seems he did as well. I am silent and soft in my approach, though I wished they'd seen my dive. It was kind of amazing the way I dropped out the sky like that...

But not to be a bragger, I wouldn't mention it. They where all young, but I would call myself young as well. I wanted more friends, here they where! So, I nodded and accepted that. They seem to have just met as well, and I find myself feeling thankful that I had found them on this hot day. "Hey..." I say as I step forward, my eyes lighting up at the sight of a painted girl, just like me. But only a tad bit different. "I'm Spice...and I couldn't help but see you guys from the sky..." I shoot a look Rhoa's way. Wondering what he thinks of my approach. "And, I was wondering if you would like to be friends with me." She looks to Rhoa, nodding to him softly. "I already know one of you, but the others I have not heard of..." I felt that I was being too formal.

I didn't like it. Smiling brightly I finished "and I just got really exited and told myself that I just had to come down here." Yeah there you go, get into the new-friend party. You can do it. Just be yourself. Act natural.

Oh, look at that. Another oxymoron.

"Talk Talk Talk"
Yup. She's here.
I don't mean to judge...
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Hertz - 01-28-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Rhoa - 02-05-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Spice - 02-06-2015, 05:47 AM