the Rift

[OPEN] Another night patrol...

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

The big tribrid (oh so fancy!) is dismissive of me, but not impolite, and I continue to smile up at him, undeterred. Reluctantly, it would seem, he suggests that we could search together. I nod in agreement and trail behind him, prancing along to keep up with his big steps. It's okay if he doesn't like me at first, I understand that some may be reluctant to make friends. And he's a big stallion - perhaps he doesn't like little kids around. WELL. Perhaps I can be an exception to his rule. He does lead us to the owner of the beautiful voice, and my eyes light up with excitement. A pale, beautiful mare in the night. The stallion speaks first, mentioning the place that she had sang of - Innsfree. Of course I have not heard of it either, but that is unsurprising.

The mare - small, though I think she's full grown - is startled, but quickly smiles and greets us. I return her smile. She calls herself Aisling. Before the stallion can speak I return her greeting. "My name is Tempe! I was just exploring and ran into..." I pull up next to the tribrid, and look up at him. "Well, he hasn't told me his name yet. But you didn't wake me, Miss Aisling. So nice to meet you." My eyes glitter, and I wonder if after the flaming stallion has spoken, if I can ask her more about her home and this Innsfree. Ever since Cheska's story I've only wanted to hear more. I think perhaps that she could satisfy, at least for a bit, this increasingly burning need.

""

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Another night patrol... - by Hector - 01-29-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Aisling - 01-30-2015, 02:03 AM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Tempe - 01-31-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Hector - 02-05-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Aisling - 02-08-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Tempe - 02-14-2015, 01:27 AM