the Rift

[OPEN] Release

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

The only warning I am given is a shrill little squeal, then a cry, 'Father!' before a little black blur comes hurtling at me, and I brace myself, and when Aakesh pounces at me I fall dramatically to the ground, letting him fall upon me. "Ahh! What is this? This can't be my Aakesh, he's too big!" I fold a wing over him, lifting my head to blow across his cheek and neck, nipping gently and playfully.

Warmth is in my chest, comfortable and soothing. I am almost too distracted to hear Aakesh's words, and curiously I raise my head to look towards Alija. Yet lo and behold, the young colt from before is standing there, looking quite, awkward.

I release Aakesh, getting to my feet before I lower my head to gaze down at the boy, Hertz. He is blue, gold and red. It is..an odd mix, but with a purple dam, I wouldn't put it past him somehow being my offspring.

"Hello Hertz... Well I certainly made quite the first impression, didn't I?" What did he think of me? I had brushed him off so easily, so distantly... Shit!

Did he already hate me? Shit shit shit on a hot summer day shit!

The warmth in my chest is gone, replaced by nagging worry, and I slowly reach out to try and brush my muzzle against his, seeking his scent to commit it to memory, to commit it as my son. I didn't know quite what to do, to try and fix what I had done...maybe the boy forgot?

Considering his demeanor, I wasn't sure.

"Alija didn't tell me I had two such strong little men as sons." I pull back, looking down at them both, a flicker of a smile crossing my face. "Handsome ones at that, and getting bigger each day." Aakesh is already far larger than he had been at birth, and it was startling obvious which parent he took after in terms of build. Hertz.. he seemed to be a blend, a mixture, different and unique.

@[Alija] @[Hertz]
Bucephalus the Morningstar
My revolution carries me...
My revolution sets me free...
credits :: table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Release - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Release - by Alija - 02-01-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: Release - by Hertz - 02-01-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: Release - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 04:53 PM