the Rift

[OPEN] danger is my middle name

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

So I am totally the only one that has discovered this path. Its all rocky and hidden away, so maybe it can be my secret base! All things considered, I could use one of those to get away. Then I can like rally all my friends, and we can have foal get togethers and everything! That would be totally awesome!

So I must go investigate this secret path. Carefully treading, I begin the ascent. I would normally fly since I've kind of got that down, but I want to find every little nook and cranny. Secret treasure could be hiding anywhere, and I would not be happy if someone else found it first. So thus my adventure begins, as I watch for every misplaced rock. One in particular looked very, very suspicious. Walking toward it, I studied it carefully. It was perfectly round, almost too much so. Cause, nothing is perfect... right? It was situated just to the side like it could be covering some sort of hole. A mischievous smile crosses my face, and in three... two.. one..

Well. That was the most anticlimactic thing ever. Instead of treasure. I got rocks. Rocks, rocks and more rocks. Does the world not know what mom has enough rocks for an entire lifetime?! Couldn't they all just be with her?! My eyes widened and ears fall back against my head. This is not fun anymore. There better be a gosh darned good payout at the end or i'm going to be so angry.

Picking up the pace, I refuse to stay in the presence of these measly rocks. They were so deceiving, and it wasn't fair! Did they not know that it was bad to lie? They shouldn't pretend they have something awesome behind them. It just made me sad, and me being sad is a bad thing. I don't like the way it feels. It hurts, but not in a way that I can fix by stepping in some water. It didn't sting and fade like it did in the ocean with Cheska. Instead, it just lingered in me like a terrible wound that couldn't be healed. I can't imagine what big people problems feel like. I wonder how they all handle it.

Suddenly, I break through the clouds. Holy crap.. the clouds! I suddenly feel oddly dizzy, this is so cool! I bet mom hasn't been by the clouds before! Bounding forward, I just have to find out what is at the top. Over the rocks and through the clouds, I finally understand that this was totally worth it! Before me is this huge expanse of land and grass. It flows like water, but, I reach down, and tastes just as delicious as an apple!

This is totally my hideout. Intruders beware, you'll never return once you find out my little secret. Unless of course I like you, then you can come back.

"talk talk talk"
@[Saffron]
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 01-30-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 01-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-05-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-08-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-16-2015, 08:57 PM