the Rift

[OPEN] danger is my middle name

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
I step through the clouds that hover over the ground, feeling slightly light-headed as they deprive me of a moment of oxygen. The cool of the clouds cools my body and as I step out of it I take a big breath, refreshed. I like the cool air with a pelt as thick as mine. Upon passing through the clouds, and only walking a few feet, I see a foal before me. A young filly, even younger than myself, which is a surprise to me. My first thought is to leap forward, grab her with my talons, and eat her. But what if she is of the Basin or the Edge? No.. belonging to a herd means following at least some basic rules. I sigh internally, wishing that I were not so restricted. But I have eaten recently, so at least I can put the thought of food from the forefront of my mind. I stop just behind the filly, watching her little fluffy tail with bemusement. I try not to startle her, and after a second of deciding the best way to do that, I decide to walk around her side, slowly and with just enough noise to announce my presence without being startling.

"Hello lass." I purr gently, stepping around in front of her so she can see me in whole. "Don't be afraid. My name is Saffron." I try to anticipate her reaction. If I was a young filly I would be afraid of a large carnivore appearing suddenly behind me. Though my instinct is to attack the sick or young, knowing that I must leave this one intact makes me want to get to know her, to play with her even. After all, I'm only two years old, and just barely. Not quite full grown, I can play nice and gentle, too. I sit down in front of her and let a soft and welcoming smile dance upon my maw. Surely she will see that I mean her no harm. Surely!

"Speech."

@[Auriel]

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 01-30-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 01-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-05-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-08-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-16-2015, 08:57 PM