the Rift

[OPEN] danger is my middle name

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

Imagining things is a lot more fun than it looks. You can create literally anything! It's so cool! My throne that sits behind me is just wonderful, I just wish everyone could see it in the same way. Although, does everyone see the same thing... ever? Like a blade of grass for example, does everyone see the exact shade of green, or is it all different? Such life contemplations plagued my mind, but it was fine. I'd figure it out all in time. I'm Auriel, the queen of everything! And right now, I must tend to my furry subject whom I have been conversing with.

She apparently sees my royal stuff too. Im glad, but I wonder how she sees it, if at all. Either way though, it's nice of her to let me wallow in my imagination. I'd probably have to thank her one day for opening up my canvas and allow me to "experience" the world. Saffron the Furry even keeps playing with my scheme, and revealing a little bit of her past. Intriguing, she lives with the unicorns in the north? That's confusing, I don't see a horn anywhere on her head. Maybe it's hidden, or maybe she ate it. I wonder if it tasted good. "Well Saffron the Fluffy..." Yeah, that's a good name. It's better than Stripey. I like fluffy. ".. Of the Basin. I suppose I can permit you to return to my grand land. I know my subjects will welcome you." I don't really have any subjects, or an army but I'd work on it. Plus, the more allies I had the better. A good queen cannot be without her secret ninja crew.

I return to where my supposed "throne" is. Curling up, I lay my head down and try to keep my eyes open. Being a queen is really, really hard. Yawning, I look to Saffron. "Will you really come visit me though?" My voice lost all of its faux haughtiness, and actually sounded much more childlike. I really hope she does come visit, friends here were few and far between. Plus, I'm pretty sure everyone would leave me alone if I walked around with Saffron. Ain't no one gonna mess with us. I have smoke and she has those giant claw things and a big mouth.

"talk talk talk"
@[Saffron]
Coding by Tamme
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 01-30-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 01-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-05-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-08-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-16-2015, 08:57 PM