the Rift

the darkest .h o u r. never comes in the night [open] (CLOSED)

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Fury. It laced through her veins at the arrogance of the little brat. How dare he speak to her that way? She had birthed a princess once, she could have been queen once, and now she'd returned for her rightful crown only to be told off by some insolent pest? And he called himself a prince?! But wait - how could this be? If he were a prince, that would mean that Mauja had sired another, or that he had been overthrown. But no, surely not. The femme could almost see traits of Mauja's in this colt, after all. So he must have sired another. And so continued her fury. How dare Mauja have a bratty little prince in her absence?

I will kill the mother of this child, Psyche decided. Taking over her territory simply wouldn't do. Mauja had been hers to command, hers. And what about Sno? Had he simply forgotten that he already had a foal? Had he simply forgotten her, forgotten their plans? Perhaps she should send this brat packing and go from this land, start anew elsewhere. It was an option. She could return later and get her vengeance upon this other femme and the colt before her now. Or - a new idea struck her - she could continue her current plan and ascend the throne anyway. She could always cast out the little prince and his mother later, if she played her cards right. They wouldn't need this one - Tamlin, his name was - if Sno was to be heir. And they wouldn't need any heir for a long time. Their reign of power would be glorious.

These thoughts flashed through her head in the blink of an eye as she regarded the young one carefully. She must play this carefully, then. Gain his trust. But how? She spoke again after a moment's pause. "Early, then, I suppose you're right, young one." A smile. Sweet, demure, motherly. "Ah, a prince? Well, aren't I a lucky one, to be meeting such a handsome little prince this night? But surely your mother must be worried about you? Do you wander from her side often, young Prince?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: the darkest .h o u r. never comes in the night [open] - by Psyche - 09-14-2012, 12:52 PM