the Rift

Ever Looming

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
The Morningstar

Another journey to the Threshold, hopefully to bring a new member to the family, to the desert sands. It was a decent flight from here to the Throat, but with a good wind the journey wasn't that bad, in fact it was rather enjoyable. With a good wind and healthy rest I could fly for hours, dare I say a couple days(three was my max, and doing so about killed me). So the flight from the Throat to the Threshold was somewhat of a pleasure-flight, although it took me most of the day, and I had left once the sun fully appeared on the horizon.

I descend towards the woods below, landing within a clearing I had believed unoccupied... Until my gaze catches sight of something...odd.

Out of EVERYTHING I had seen in Helovia, or in my entire life for that matter, nothing was as downright, fucking hilarious as walking past to see the ass-end of a mare sticking out of a tree.

Seriously.

Gods above I loved my job.

Her cry for help makes my ears flick back, and carefully I raise a hoof to prod at her rear, fighting a smile from my face, but failing horribly. "You're in quite the predicament, aren't you?" I lean my head down, peering at the tree that seemed to have gobbled this mare up, amusement in my tone. "Would you like some help, or shall I wait until you flounder around and get frustrated enough to let me offer aid?"

Of course I had no idea how the hell to get her out... but this was too amusing to just walk past.

@[Bea] Would you like to be tagged?
"talk talk talk"

The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man.
-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Ever Looming - by Bea - 01-30-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Ever Looming - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Ever Looming - by Bea - 01-30-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Ever Looming - by Ayelet - 01-31-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: Ever Looming - by Bucephalus - 01-31-2015, 11:13 AM