the Rift

Ever Looming

Bea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A noise? A soft rustling, like a bird landing, but much louder. And the wind shifted as well. Did a giant bird just land behind her?! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! The mare panicked, struggling with everything she had. She shouldn't have called out. Of course screaming help at the top of your lungs would lure in some great monster looking to eat her! Idiot!

It was getting closer. Bea continued to struggle, the light nearly completely gone now. She had to get out. She had to get out! SHE HAD TO- "OW!" followed the loud thunk of her head against the solid trunk of the tree. She sniffed, readying herself to be pulled apart by some giant freakish monster bird, when something else happened.

A delicate golden glow illuminated around her, chasing away the blackness that had her now nearly quaking in fear. Bea's breath caught in her chest when she heard a voice. "You're in quite the predicament aren't you?" The roan mare sighed with relief, her entire body relaxing with it. It wasn't a monster. It must be a pegasus. She'd seen a few on her travels, but had never had the pleasure of meeting one.

When the stallion (his voice definitely gave him away) asked if she needed help, the mare perked up. "Yes! Yes thank you. I could really use some help." Bea shifted trying to get some blood to her fore legs as they began to tingle. "I uhh... I was trying to find somewhere to stay for the night, and I guess I got a little.... overzealous?"

OOC// Nah, I'm good.

Messages In This Thread
Ever Looming - by Bea - 01-30-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Ever Looming - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Ever Looming - by Bea - 01-30-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Ever Looming - by Ayelet - 01-31-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: Ever Looming - by Bucephalus - 01-31-2015, 11:13 AM