the Rift

Ever Looming

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
The Morningstar

Overzealous? I'd certainly say so. The arrival of another turns my attention away from the trapped mare, towards one... made of glass? This day just seemed to get more and more interesting. She seems to regard me with fear, which just added to my confusion. Had I met her before? Specifically, had she met him? Bucephalus rumbles in the back of my mind, clearly dismissing that. Even he would have recognized a mare of solid glass with only a heart.

However, the mare already offers the trapped one a home, and I can't help the frown that crosses my face. "I think she may be more concerned with getting out of the tree right now." I comment, before turning my head back to the mare. Now...how to go about this. I walked around to her side, prodding one of the roots with a hoof. Solid... Then I looked at how she was stuck. It looked like her legs were under her... damn.

"Alright, I think I have an idea. Can you try to get your forelegs out from under you?" I ask, lowering my head to nudge at her side, before I leave to circle the tree, looking for another way to get her out. None. If she couldn't get her legs out, I'd probably have to use my hooves to try and break one of the roots trapping her, alone, since I doubted the glass mare could help with such a task.

This was certainly one of the most interesting Threshold recruitments I'd done yet.

@[Bea] @[Ayelet]

The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man.
-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Ever Looming - by Bea - 01-30-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Ever Looming - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Ever Looming - by Bea - 01-30-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Ever Looming - by Ayelet - 01-31-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: Ever Looming - by Bucephalus - 01-31-2015, 11:13 AM