the Rift

[JUDGED] We're Comfortable Killers [Confutatis Challenge]

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

Confutatis
You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down / Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground / We are the jack-o-lanterns in July / Setting fire to the sky
There is a satisfactory grating of flesh as she drives against him, faint reverberations coiling down the bony fixture fused into her shadowy spine. A macabre grin spread, flowers, over dessicated lips; an inconsequential blow, perhaps, but one that she can revel in nonetheless. She only wishes she could've driven the vertebrae harder into his sinews -- that she could've smashed through flesh and through cartilage, snapped him in two beneath her might of will. The harder she can hit him, the more he can bruise and break, the better. Confutatis wants the message ingrained to every pore, painted over every inch: do not come near me again, nor my twins.

Prying jaws snap down over the thick swell of his haunches, skate off hardy flesh and flexed muscle. A jagged gasp of pain wells from between her teeth as her movement forward causes the bony plates over her left shoulder to dig deeper into the raw red sinew melted beneath the Reaper's flame.

As Deimos shifts his forequarters towards her, the World Eater steps out hard on her right foreleg, aiming to shift her momentum into pivot around her front end. It's not a particularly well thought out move; the pressure increases sharply on her right foreleg, grating along the tendons over her knee and down along the front. As her hindquarters begin to slide to her right, to follow her train of thought, Deimos' horn pierces towards her. He is more agile than her, she realizes distantly -- but she cannot spare time to consider it further.

Due to her hindquarters' shift away from him, the Reaper's horn catches at the point of her left hip, slicing cleanly through in a moderately deep line starting at the point of the hip and leading up to her croup. It bites, deeply so, the new wound -- a persistent and suddenly renewed torment to her scarred and calloused body.

1/1 for Confutatis' bone armour
Word Counter: 316
OOC: Used wordcounter.net.

Awesome fight Heather and the best of luck to you in the judging!
Join the Regime.

Messages In This Thread