Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

"I never meant to wither
I wanted to grow tall
Like a fool left the river
And watched my branches fall. "

Well, at least he seemed to be on really - really good terms with his dragon. Which was a good thing - or a safe thing, at least. But she also felt slightly... funny standing so close to them getting all tangled up in a hug - while at the same time her inner-girly-girl was bouncing all over the place from freaking cuteness.

The stallion laughter filled her ears while Maren's silent eyes simply kept track of the dragon. "I'm sorry, that was slightly rude of me." Eyes jumping from the stallion to the dragon, and then letting a slightly awkward chuckle leave her lips, not wanting to push his suicidal thoughts any further. She fell silent, lips wanting to say more - and eventually did: "But really, I would bring your last words to practically anyone if you'd ever find yourself wanting that kind of service." It was her way of caring, she told herself - Or at least pretending to, even though she wished it was the first. Also, her voice didn't quit match her intention; were more sounds of disinterest than those the Mother of All that was Good would speak. But the tigermare didn't notice, only wondered if he was depressed as hell behind that idiotic laugh of his. Probably. I would be. From the corners of her vigil eyes the dragon cocked his head, and just faintly she wondered why as a new voice found its way to distract her.

Maren's head turned, long mane heavy being dragged along with the movement, wondering about for its owner. Then she spotted one tiny little filly standing all alone. Her legs already partly swallowed by the beach. Immediately Maren's heart began pounding faster from worry. "Shouldn't you be with your mother, youngling. Or are you lost?" A motherly frown had started to fold above her eyes. "This dragon eats kids that wander to far off from their mothers", she told the kid with a nod in the direction of the bronze myth. Although she could only hope she hadn't upset the beast. She bet her own mothers rock-collection on it that this hybrid's mother was probably just napping somewhere random in the shades. Maren prefered adults over kids, but despite that she waded closer to the little mare-to-be, just in case that there were monsters laying hidden underneath the sand, just waiting to pull the filly underneath with them.

@[Tempe], @[Argen] || Notes: yayy :D || Wordcount: 400 || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
comin' at you like a dark horse - by Argen - 01-31-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: comin' at you like a dark horse - by Maren - 01-31-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: comin' at you like a dark horse - by Tempe - 01-31-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: comin' at you like a dark horse - by Argen - 03-16-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: comin' at you like a dark horse - by Maren - 03-18-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: comin' at you like a dark horse - by Tempe - 03-18-2015, 11:04 PM