the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! And the Winds that Heal

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
It is a slow walk back, Sohalia having thanked both Africa and I for helping her. But, really, I didn't doubt either of us would have dropped everything in a second to help our fallen sister. Africa resting upon my back as each of their limbs carried them a step closer to the Falls.

Weary steps, tired minds. Her family was safe. Sohalia was safe. She was healed now, thanks to Africa. Africa was safe, pressed snug in the dip of my back. We were safe. So, I led them back into the Falls, carefully climbing up the steps and into the lands, before heading toward the back of the lands where the caves had been and the cells were made. Inching my way inside I pulled flowers from the ground, moving them into the cave with my magic before gently ripping it from the ground. Thus, making it easier to create a bed for the mares to lay. A soft bed where we could all rest and gather our energy once more.

Only once completing it, did I emerge again and allow words to fall from my lips. "Come, let's rest. We will all fill each other in," I said, knowing that Sohalia must have missed a lot - that she would need to be informed of the death of Skysong before I allowed her to travel off again. There was much to cover, and rest for a weary soul would be necessary. More necessary for Soh then for Africa or I. However, we all would need it, that much I knew.

continuation from The Stars That Blind Us

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! And the Winds that Heal - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: !! And the Winds that Heal - by Sohalia - 02-05-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: !! And the Winds that Heal - by Africa - 02-09-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: !! And the Winds that Heal - by Rasta - 02-11-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: !! And the Winds that Heal - by Sohalia - 02-25-2015, 03:05 PM