the Rift

We both shall dine in Hell tonight[Arah | Teaching spar]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Anger seethed through every fiber of Archibald's being, mixing into his bonded's existence as well. The pair, so prone to anger and violence, had never felt a rage like this in all their time in Helovia. Their anger against Jackal, against the Sun God, against Mandrake, against his brothers, none of it compared to the fire that burned deep in their bellies, consuming blackened hearts and lungs in its devouring grasp. Archibald was moving, away from where he had met with Resplendence in the Secret Grove, towards an unknown destination. He was caught between the Secret Grove, his herdland, and the Endless Blue.

In the distance, the massive king could hear the crashing waves as they slammed against the cliffside. On the horizon, coming in from the ocean, a large storm-head raged. Lightning filled the skies, lighting the area around Archibald and his companion. With their anger unable to be dissolved, together the pair stood defiantly, staring at the storm as it swelled around them and unleashed its fury. Warm rain poured down on them, soaking their pelts to the core as well as the earth below their feet. The ugly mixture of sand and dirt turned to a mixture of sludge and grass, and simple weight shifting marred the King's pristine white feathers and the bitch's ivory paws. Thunder clapped around them, masking Archibald's screams as he threw his head back. The behemoth screamed until his throat was raw, but the raging storm drowned him out to the world around him.

The thunder storm lasted for what seemed only seconds, but the scratchy feeling in Archibald's throat and the dull shake from chill setting in Loretta's bones was a testament otherwise. As the rain vanished and the world brightened into a muggy, after-storm haze, Archibald and Loretta in tandem shook out their sopping wet coats. The titan turned, circling, thoughts at war within his battle hardened mind. Visions of his life, of his successes and his failures flashed in his mind's eye, berating Loretta with the same images, unable to stop the flood that was his history. Another scream left Archibald's throat and Loretta growled deeply, trotting before her bondmate, a worried pace but also an angry pace. "FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT ME!" Archibald finally screamed, his hind legs bending and his body lifting into a soft, low rear. His forehooves slashed out, an explosion of his rage, before he landed once more, matching his cur in a pacing trot, back and forth before a massive white pine. The Dauntless' chin tucked, his neck arched powerfully, and his ears pinned into his wet, sticky black mane.

In the distance, thunder clapped, though it was a muffled sound, all but a memory as the storm targeted another area in Helovia.

[WC: 457 | PC: 0/3 | Archibald vs. Arah | Teaching Spar | Regular timeline, no extensions. | Setting: Visual; Between the Endless Blue and the Secret Grove. The ground is a mix between dirt and sand, there is light covering of grasses. A large thunderstorm just finished up, so the ground is slick and might be muddy in some places. There is one massive pine tree in the area, and several boulders of varying sizes. | Please have Arah attack first! ]

Archibald the Dauntless    
a lionhearted king among warriors
DRAWING BY AEOLLE

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
We both shall dine in Hell tonight[Arah | Teaching spar] - by Archibald - 01-31-2015, 11:11 PM