the Rift

[OPEN] twinkletoes

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

Little hoofbeats muffled by the lush ground around me. This is such a nice place, just like the Heavenly Fields. My legs and wings are getting stronger, and the journey from the ocean wasn't quite as hard as it was last time. All the same, it took me quite awhile to get here. I nibble the grass, hungry and seeking to regain strength. Of course, that's not really how I think about it. I see grass and say THAT IS YUMMY STUFF. The whole nutrition, energy, calories thing is more of a silent, behind-the-scenes type thing. I lie down and nibble the grass directly in front of me, then when I feel it is trimmed well enough, I am content to tuck my head in against my chest and absorb the rays of the sun.

I haven't seen Breccan in awhile, or Mum or Papa. I think that after this I will go find them. At least one of them. Of course, I don't need as much milk from my Mum as I used to. I'm in the process of learning to survive on the grass besides her milk, but I still yearn for her comfort... even if she isn't always so affectionate. I wonder about that sometimes. I always thought she loved us so much. She gave birth to Breccan and I, named us, and gave us food. But since that day she has been more distant, more reluctant to have us by her side. Papa, on the other hand, loves us very much, and dotes on me like I am his little princess. After all, I am his little princess. An angel in disguise, no?

""

@[Arah] @[Isara]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
twinkletoes - by Tempe - 02-01-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: twinkletoes - by Isara - 02-02-2015, 11:16 PM