[OPEN] Changed Man [rejoining]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
de:

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

We move as one. Not just to return to Helovia, but to return home. Alanna scouts ahead, ensuring that our path is clear. I don't want to run into anyone until we arrive back in the Edge. I've been gone for months now, perhaps an entire season by the looks of things. The cold grip of FrostFall was almost entirely gone, the warmth of even the end of BirdSong could be felt against my patched coat. Almost there. Alanna's voice sounds relieved in my head.

I for one, am exhausted by the trip. I had returned to Isilme... The home of my birth. What I was not expecting.... Was all of the bodies I found there. The shades still ran wild, but one new one had joined them. Even through she was murdered here.... Well I guess my mother's soul had never really left Isilme. It died there, the day she realized my father and grandmother did not make it out. At least, that is the only thing she had told me when she had gone back. I coughed, my lungs wheezing slightly. That last attack by the shades had taken more out of me than I could of ever imagined. The physical wounds have healed, the emotional... Well, I don't know if those ever will. In time. We are safe, we are home. Her voice sounds more hopeful than mine ever will.

We stop at the boarders. To be honest, as much as we have come and gone... I can't say we will be welcomed back with open arms. Is Kaj and Kahlua even still the King and Queen? I can only hope so. It's Alanna who breaks the early morning silence. She howls, her voice both haunting and beautiful. Guess we both have changed then? She asks in my mind. Yes, we've both grown up.... Danger will do that I guess. I then add my own voice to her call. Anyone here? Anyone home?

talk

@[Kaj] @[Kahlua]

((Kaj and/or Kahlua first please, then open to all who knew him))

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Changed Man [rejoining] - by Aaron - 02-01-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Kaj - 02-08-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Aaron - 02-14-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Kaj - 02-16-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Romani - 02-17-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Aaron - 03-19-2015, 10:56 PM