the Rift

[OPEN] Changed Man [rejoining]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

((not sure how good this will be. sorry for the wait))

We listen as one as Kaj speaks. The knight before me means more to me than he will ever know. It was he who picked me up off the cave floors after I discovered the deaths of my sisters. It was he who seems to always be there with a shoulder to lean on just when I need it the most. I love him as a brother, as if he was of my own blood. He speaks of calling a healer, and Lanna looks to me and speaks into my mind calmly. You are home, you need to be healed and you need rest. I nod.

However before I can speak another familiar face arrives, followed shortly by another. Romani. I greet her warmly, accepting the brush of her muzzle to mine. Good to see you are well. I cough suddenly, wheezing. It is only then I look to Res. Sweet sweet Res. I left her when she needed me the most. I think that is the part that hurts the worse. She was falling apart, just as I was. She needed me, and I left. Res. I turned from Kaj and Romani, closing the space between us. I do not embrace her as I did Kaj, only because I do not know if she will accept it. Instead I reach out my muzzle to her's, to brush it gently. Not only am I alive, but I will never leave like that again. I looked over to the other two. That I can promise... However I learned much more than about my old homelands while I was away. My gaze turned to Kaj, hoping he would know what I was meaning. I stepped back, my healing could wait for a moment while I passed this information on to those I could trust the most. I sought out those, that had seen my sisters last... Azale and Sakura both have daughters.. From what I was told, those daughters may very well be seeking me out here in Helovia. I dissolved into another coughing and wheezing fit. Once I could speak again I forced a smile across my lips. Looks like I could use some healing first... The shades of Isilme.. Kinda took their toll on me.. Now I understand why we had to leave. I don't know who wuld even know where I was even talking about... But a few around Helovia would. Alanna knew now, between my memories and our visit.

talk

@[Kaj]

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Changed Man [rejoining] - by Aaron - 02-01-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Kaj - 02-08-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Aaron - 02-14-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Kaj - 02-16-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Romani - 02-17-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Aaron - 03-19-2015, 10:56 PM