the Rift

Dancing to my own drum

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Dancing over the short grass and dodging the trees the rose grey mare had a smirk plastered lazily over her dainty muzzle. She swayed easily around the trees her curvy body sawing this way and that. She hummed softly to herself enjoying the soft patter as water fell slowly from the heavens. The antlered girl did not mind the rain, as it sprinkled through the canopy. The water was the God's gift to the Earth, which meant it was a gift to her. She side stepped jovially her chiming laughter ringing out. This new place was drawing her forth, pulling her wonder's heart begging to be graced with her love of land. White eyes sparkled mischievously as she swayed and skipped enjoying the sound of the Earth.

After a while the mare stopped by a stream enjoying the sounds of the forest. It was crazy that some people might find this forest scary, but she adored it. It smelled wonderful. Rain, animals, tress, and grass. It was simply amazing, one of the best places she had stumbled across in all her travels. Breathing deeply the collared mare smiled white eyes flickering closed as she absorbed her surroundings. The blue feathers swayed with her head as she moved to the song within her head. Swaying soundlessly she allowed her body to drift right then left crossing her legs back and forth. Sighing happily the girl opened her eyes once more gazing around the peaceful forest. What other wonders did this strange land hold in store for her?

Image Credits
- table by Niki -
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-01-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 02-02-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-28-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-02-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-03-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 03-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-07-2015, 07:42 AM