the Rift

Dancing to my own drum

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather

The world continued on in idle, pleasant chatter, and he attempted to reign his focus and attention upon the ongoing chivalry and affability, tipping his head towards each voice, listening intently, and only occasionally staring off into the shadows; where the great, rippling mysteries seemed truly bound. Names were given, curiosities extinguished towards those factions, and information stored away for another day – because the icy Pegasus, Elsa, was from the Hidden Falls, and he’d never been there before (even though Adelric had offered, but the spotted lad lived in his terrain now, so the invitation was probably rescinded). A naughty endeavor flickered through his mind, an impish decree of perhaps following Elsa after they had all parted and roamed off to their designated origins, for how covert, secretive, and furtive were these Falls? Nonetheless, he made none of these thoughts apparent along his features, still as dapper, still as intriguing, ruthless eyes narrowed in speculation and delight. Elsa had given forth an array of details and particulars, leaving the colt with pieces of his harem, or to fill in with other ruminations. Erebos continued with the pleasantries, there was no reason not to, both seemed polite (the newcomer smiled a lot; he wondered briefly if all the sugary exploits were real or just dipped and refined in honey for the moment) – extending his blackguard munitions back into the fray. “Nice to meet you, Tiva!” There, an acceptable crescendo and diction; his mother would be proud. His devilish grin elongated, jovial, exuberant, fostered and furnished with undulating, coiled energy. “Sometimes the Gods give you magic, or even companions!” Though he had yet to receive any, he’d certainly been witness to Adelric’s divine bestowals and gifts. Maybe one day he’d be able to proclaim and grasp his own. His heart restored, searing off into other branches and segues, curling along more gallant entreaties, because he’d been permitted to share the embodiment of his home, and pride singed and scorched upon every word. “I’d like to invite you to the Aurora Basin! Its surrounded by mountains and valleys – and even has caverns, hot springs, and a lake that never freezes!”

EREBOS
Clever got me this far
Then tricky got me in
Eye on what I'm after
I don't need another friend

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-01-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 02-02-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-28-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-02-2015, 05:24 PM