the Rift

Dancing to my own drum

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

The colt was boisterous, yet polite in his speech. It was what she had expected it to be, child-like and full of awe. A small, pleasant smile settled over her face. He may be a colt, but he was growing. If he was the future of the Falls, then maybe, just maybe, she could convince herself to give them one more try. Glancing down at the colt she waited till he finished speaking, before her attention was diverted back to Tiva.

The antlered mare had her own set of questions, and two that Elsa could easily answer. The first, of course, could even been shown. A devious smile crept its way up her face as she suddenly turned around. "Edgar!" She called, the voice echoing dully through the trees. He was no doubt lingering out here somewhere. Even when he was out doing his own things, he stayed close enough to be at her very "beak" and call, as he put it. The white bird sprung suddenly from a nearby tree, diving down to perch upon Elsa's head. A smug look of satisfaction emanated from him as he knew that being called meant that he was about to be the center of attention. Turning back around, Elsa flicked her head upwards to indicate that he was in fact a companion. "Companions are animals that we are able to bond with. Edgar here is one, and they are eggs usually put into our care when their mother cannot protect them enough. It's kind of like raising a child." That could be confined now, in fact, she couldn't decide what was easier raising, children or birds? "Anyways, when they are born, hatched more like it, they are "bonded" to you in the very sense. They are attached to your thoughts and feelings, as you are attached to theirs." Elsa shrugged and Edgar puffed up his feathers up to prove a point. They were both very proud at the current moment. Not to mention, the talk was a welcome deviation from the normal hum-drum.

However, there was more to tell. This time, it was a question easily answered by herself and the boy Erebos. Elsa knew the Earth one the best, obviously, so she would start and leave the Spark to Erebos. Elsa knew little to nothing of that one. "Their are four Gods, as I stated before. They are of Earth, Sun, Moon and Spark. Each watching over a specific herd land. For example, the Falls patron God is the God of Earth. I believe the Throat has the Sun, since they are a desert. Then that leaves most likely the Moon for the World's Edge, and Spark for the Basin?" Her voice hitched a little at the end as she looked to the child for confirmation. Elsa had limited knowledge on the other Gods, so it was at least good to see if he was thinking along the same route as she was. "The Earth God though, I can tell you the most about. He's a large God, and is true to his namesakes. He controls the elements of water and earth. He protects the Hidden Falls, which is a lush landscape nestled in the hilly region to the North. Of course, what's the land without water? Thus, there are many waterfalls that roar around the land." Phew, that was the long spiel she usually had to get through. Elsa had to admit though that it was much shorter than what she normally spewed out. It sounded much more eloquent too, maybe she was actually learning a thing or two by wandering out in the wilderness.

words --- | tags @[Tiva] | ooc --

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-01-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 02-02-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-28-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-02-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-03-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 03-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-07-2015, 07:42 AM